jueves, julio 16, 2020

Fw: Website Development Services..!!

Hi

Hope all is well at your end!

Just wondering; did you get the chance to review my email? As I am still looking forward to hear positive response from you, I will be greatly thankful to you if I could assist you in any way from my services.

Regards
Richard



----- Forwarded message -----
From: Richard Branson <richardbranson40@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, 13 July, 2020, 05:18:55 pm IST
Subject: Website Development Services..!!

Hello Dear Web Owner,

Hope you are doing well!!!


I am reaching out to see if there is anything that would like to upgrade, repair or redesign on your site. I am a web designer / developer that can do just about anything you can imagine at very affordable prices.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Richard (Website Development Consultant)


PS: - if this is something, you are interested please respond to this email for Portfolio and Price list.

0 comentarios: